Domain Authority Checker
Domain Authority is a score which is awarded to a domain out of a 100-point scale. It was first developed by Moz to predict how well a website would rank on search engines. Many online marketers use this feature to estimate the strength of their website over time or when comparing one site to another.
If your site has a low domain authority, then here's how you can improve it:
- Domain age matters a lot. So never expect a significant improvement in the domain authority in a short period. It requires time and patience.
- Improve your site's SEO structure. Focus on quality content you can use our article rewriter , site structure, generate google-friendly meta tags, use breadcrumbs, use alt tags, make proper use of keywords on your site, and do proper content marketing.
- Create high quality and authoritative backlinks for your website. To improve your domain authority, you need to have lots of linkable content
- Get rid of bad or spammy backlinks and always focus on gaining site relevant and quality backlinks
- Develop strong internal link building strategies